- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for added strength
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time, compared to previous 430EX
- One-touch, quick-lock mechanism for easy attaching/detaching flash from camera
- Full flash control possible on camera menu, with compatible EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Virtually silent flash recycle Full swivel, 180? in either direction
- Zoom flash head covers range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100
- Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Guide number 60 (m, ISO 100, at 200mm)
- Bounce-and-swivel control with 20-200mm zoom head
- Integrated optical receiver
- White-balance correction filters
- Fast, quiet recycling
- Shoot faster and for longer
- Reliable performance on- and off-camera
- Creative off-camera lighting from any direction using radio wireless control
- Powerful performance, with guide number 60 (m, ISO100)
- Easy to use, with intuitive controls and an information display
- Ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight flash unit, perfect for the Canon EOS M Digital Camera.
- Easy and intuitive operation.
- Wireless sender function (optical) allows multiple flash units to be controlled for creative lighting effects.
- Supports 24mm wide-angle lenses (35mm terms).
- Max. Guide No. 30 ft./9m at ISO 100.
- Standard Canon EOS hot shoe mount for compatibility with all EOS SLRs.
- Maximum Guide Number of Approx. 85 ft./26m at ISO 100
- 24mm Wide-angle Coverage
- Optical Wireless Flash Function (Sender and Receiver)
- Flash Exposure Control Including Support for Stroboscopic Flash and Continuous Shooting Camera-linked Functions Including Interlocked External Flash Power On/Off
- Mode Dial with AUTO Position