Unique design eliminates the need for an on/off button. Flash is activated by raising the head into shooting position. When not in use, the 1" (24mm) thick flash can sit unobtrusively in the camera's hotshoe.
Two power settings: one suited for indoors, the other outside. When in the inside mode, the flash covers a 27mm angle of view. When set to tele, the flash moves to a 50mm angle of view.
ADI flash metering and automatic white balance compensation with lenses that incorporate a distance encoder.
TTL flash operates with select Sony cameras which provide control over auto-zoom, high-speed sync (HSS), power level switching, wireless flash, bounce flash, modelling flash, and multi-burst functions.
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 66' at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Coverage: 27mm & 50mm (Full Frame)
- Tilts Upwards 75°
- Wireless TTL Controller
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
- High-power illumination (guide number: 42)
- Longer effective range of over 30 ft. (10.5m)
- Versatile bounce angles: 90° up, 90° left, 180° right
- Auto white balance (signals color temp. to camera)
- Retractable wide-angle panel (16mm angle)
- Auto WB Adjustment
- High-Speed Sync
- ADI Flash Metering
- Wireless Ratio Control
- Fast Recharge
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 399-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.69m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 102400 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port & PC Sync Port