- Speed Class: Class 10, UHS Speed Class 1
- Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Specialised for Full HD recording
- X-ray Proof
- Fully compatible with SD 2.0 Standards
- Only 10% the size of a standard SD card
- SDHC Class 4 compliant
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Holds DSLR, 2-3 Lenses & Accessories
- Interior Slip-in Pocket for 8" Tablet
- Wear as Sling Bag or Backpack
- Zippered Side Pocket for Quick Access
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Top Storage Compartments with Pockets
- Small Tripod / Monopod Carrying System
- Exterior Slip-In Pocket for Water Bottle
- Top Carry Handle
- Included Rain Cover in Exterior Pocket
- In Daypack mode, the Sedona 41 Backpack can hold One DSLR with lens attached, a flash unit, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger) and an iPad mini with personal gear storage in the upper compartment.
- The Sedona Backpack provides additional storage such as a bottle holder, a front accessory pocket for a tablet, memory cards and cables and storage for personal gear in the upper compartment (when not using as a gear pack).
- Protect your gear from rain and dust with the included rain cover (discreetly tuck this cover away when not in use). Additional gear protection is provided with a sealed waterproof zipper on the main compartment of the Sedona Backpack.
- The included hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access to a 1.5 liter hydration reservoir (not included) and makes the Sedona backpack perfect for hiking.
- A Multiple Hanging System includes two higher front straps to hold large accessories such as sleeping bags. Nylon webbing on both shoulder straps allows accessories to be hung where they can be easily accessed.